Advanced Couplings Ltd are delighted to offer a Metal Detectable gasket – fully produced in the UK from UK sourced compound – to FDA grade.
The inclusion of ferrites in the compound make it metal & x-ray detectable so that any fragments of rubber, for example by abrasion or breakdown of the seal, can be identified by standard metal detectable software in use in Food & Pharmaceutical production lines.
Please choose a size and material to see relevant gaskets.
- Metal & X-Ray detectable to reduce the risk of rubber materials migrating to the finished product
- Compliant with HACCP Programmes
- Free from animal derived ingredients
- FDA compliant to CRF.21.177.2600
We stock Metal Detectable BS4825 in EPDM Black & Blue Lipped as standard & available from our shelves – DN32676 in sizes DN15 to DN50 are also available with a short lead time.
Other elastomers are available and can be produced to order – Viton Green & Black, and also Silicone *Black – all to FDA grade.
* Silicone is only available in Black due to the ferrite conent.
Please call our office or email email@example.com to enquire into availability of these other materials – you can also request stocking of these items should requirements be regular.